We would like to invite you to the presentation seminar of our current project
Adapted senior training program on BIM methodologies for the integration of EPD in sustainable construction strategies
The event will take place on the 17th of March 2022 from 09:30 to 13:00hrs at the Polygraphia Office Center. Entrance free.
The platform is developed for architects and designers with lack of experience of the use of BIM and EPD technologies and also for those, interested to learn more about their application in the design process.
What you will learn through the BIMEPD platform:
1. Adequate knowledge of new technologies in the construction industry.
2. Improving the quality of completed projects ensuring environmental sustainability.
3. Knowledge of the mechanisms that contribute to the recovery, reuse and recycling of construction materials.
4. Design solutions that reduce waste, generated in the process of using construction materials.
5. Acquire a critical and scientific mindset, and apply proposed technologies to constructive, sustainable solutions.
6. Demonstration of the core function of the BIMEPD application as a professional tool for assessing the environmental impact of products, processes and services and as an open learning resource for self-learning in the implementation of sustainability methodologies in the construction industry.
Download the agenda here.
The project is a joint development of:
Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de la Región de Murcia - project leader
More information on the project can be found here: www.bimepd.eu
If you are interested in this event, please contact us.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the
Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.